Saturday, May 1, 2010

Every Day in May

This blogging world is still new to me.  I spend lots of time reading other people's blogs and not enough writing on my own.  I am making a pledge to myself to find time everyday this month to write something...anything....as long as I write.  I don't even know if it's the actual writing or the time set aside for myself that's driving me, but I think it's a combination of the two.  In addition, I'd like to work some more on the design and layout of this little blog.  It's almost like redecorating my little corner of the web.  I'm looking forward to figuring out how to do more in terms of my blog, writing & technology-wise.  I also think the discipline of holding myself to blogging daily will be good, too.  Being a Stay at Home Mother is a full-time job, full of lots of things, but discipline isn't one of them...at least, discipline for me. Disciplining this guy: 


                                 Flirty Flower Fella


is definitely a large part of my daily duties (Mommas, am I right?).  Speaking of my darlin', I do plan on writing about him - alot - but I'd like to try writing about other topics this month as well.  We'll see how & where this goes.  If anyone has any tips or ideas on how they find time to do something for themselves, or how they keep the momentum going for a project, please leave a comment - I appreciate all advice.  
Thanks for taking the ride with me!


                                        xoxo,
                             Momma Lioness Michele

3 comments:

Bridget said...

If you have time, get the book "Down to the Bones". There are some great writing prompts in there. "Bird by Bird" is another great one.

And I know that you can do it. When you put yourself out there, great things can happen! :-)

Let me know if I can help you!!

Momma Lioness Michele said...

I don't know why it says 0 comments, but Bridget, I see your comment and truly appreciate the advice and encouragement - thank you!

Joseph said...

Yeah i think you just have to keep writing, even if it's just a short blurb...you're so good at it! Keep it up! Lukie is so cute! xo